Stay in touch with the Chamber and Chamber events by signing up for our email list:
Continue reading “Sign Up For Our Email List!!!”
We are so excited to confirm that the Farmers’ Market will open this Saturday from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm at the The Village Green!!
To keep everyone safe, we ask that all abide by these customer rules:
- Customers must wear facemasks and/or something that sufficiently covers their mouth and nose to avoid contagion,
- Customers must enter the Market only through the entrance on the corner of Main Street and Mill Road.
- Customers must maintain current social distancing standards of 6 feet apart while within the farmers market and while waiting in line to get into the farmers market.
- Customers must move from vendor to vendor in a counter clockwise manner.
- Customers must pay by electronic means or with exact change.
Due to the need to adhere to statewide mandates aimed at reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus the show is being cancelled.
Details to follow as they become available for the Mary O. Fritchie Juried Fine Arts & Crafts Show scheduled for August 1-2, 2020.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
…the future of Westhampton Beach looks particularly bright, despite the current challenges — and, in large part, that’s because of the conditions those merchants endured just a few months earlier, and the changes that project wrought…
Read more: 27east.com/southampton-press/westhampton-beach-merchants-hanging-on-through-double-whammy-of-challenges-1695382
Due to closings related to the COVID-19 virus, the poster exhibit and contest is being postponed. Details to follow.