Stay in touch with the Chamber and Chamber events by signing up for our email list:
Continue reading “Sign Up For Our Email List!!!”
We are so excited to confirm that the Farmers’ Market will open this Saturday from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm at the The Village Green!!
To keep everyone safe, we ask that all abide by these customer rules:
- Customers must wear facemasks and/or something that sufficiently covers their mouth and nose to avoid contagion,
- Customers must enter the Market only through the entrance on the corner of Main Street and Mill Road.
- Customers must maintain current social distancing standards of 6 feet apart while within the farmers market and while waiting in line to get into the farmers market.
- Customers must move from vendor to vendor in a counter clockwise manner.
- Customers must pay by electronic means or with exact change.
Due to the need to adhere to statewide mandates aimed at reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus the show is being cancelled.
Details to follow as they become available for the Mary O. Fritchie Juried Fine Arts & Crafts Show scheduled for August 1-2, 2020.
Email questions to email@example.com
…the future of Westhampton Beach looks particularly bright, despite the current challenges — and, in large part, that’s because of the conditions those merchants endured just a few months earlier, and the changes that project wrought…
Read more: 27east.com/southampton-press/westhampton-beach-merchants-hanging-on-through-double-whammy-of-challenges-1695382
Due to closings related to the COVID-19 virus, the poster exhibit and contest is being postponed. Details to follow.
We are proud to announce that our Farmers Market has earned the Dan’s Papers’ Platinum award for Best Farmers Market on the South Fork!
Dan’s Best of the Best began more than a quarter-century ago, and it continues to ask its readers to select the ultimate in all things East End in more than 200 categories in the arenas of Arts & Entertainment; Food & Drink; Home & Personal Services; Pets; Professional Services; Recreation, Travel & Tourism; Restaurants & Nightlife; Shopping; and Health, Wellness & Beauty.
We are honored that you have chosen to vote for us in this annual competition!
Road crews will be working today (Thursday 1/16) on Library Avenue to shift the street parking in front of the library to the other side of the street (in front of the Walgreen’s parking lot).
There are no planned road closures at this time, although that may change, so please be alert.
The sidewalks will be closed in front of the post office Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. One can access the building by the ramp on the West side.
The sidewalks in front of Fahrenheit 451 (105 Main Street) will be closed Thursday and Friday.
All of these sidewalk areas will be poured on Friday and open again for Saturday.
Main Street is official open 100% from Potunk to Beach including all cross streets (Moniebogue, Mitchell, Sunset, Mill & Glovers)
A few key points:
- All parking is parallel (this is temporary to facilitate the sidewalk work)
- Library Ave is now ONE WAY heading south from Main to Parlato Drive
- The sidewalk is closed on the South side of Main Street from Potunk to Mitchell
Thank you Mayor Moore, Bove Industries and Sandpebble!
Beach Lane crossing is open.
Sunset Avenue to both Mitchell Road and Moniebogue Lane is open.
Potunk roundabout is open but there is still no access to Main Street.