7 Glovers Lane, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
WESTHAMPTON BEACH FARMERS’ MARKET
2020 VENDOR APPLICATION
Farm/Business Name ________________________________________________________________
Mailing Address (if different from above) __________________________________________________
Business Phone___________ Cellular Phone ___________________________
Email______________________________________ Is email a reliable way to reach you? Yes No
Name a Secondary contact person for your business________________________________________
Contact information Phone: _____________ Cellular Phone____________ Email_______________
Please check: Returning Vendor from 2019 ________ New Vendor
Please note all new vendors must submit samples, returning vendors must only submit samples if they want to add additional items to be sold.
List ALL products you would like to sell: Use additional paper if necessary. Only approved products may be sold; you will receive a list of products that are approved if you are accepted into the market.
- Fruits: specify_______________________________________________________________
- Vegetables: specify_______________________________________________________________
- Fish: specify_______________________________________________________________
- Meat: specify_______________________________________________________________specify_______________________________________________________________
- Honey: specify_______________________________________________________________
- Baked goods: specify_______________________________________________________________
- Nursery products: specify______________________________________________________________
- Herbs: specify_______________________________________________________________________
The market manager reserves the right to do spot visits and farm inspections to assure that the products sold are in compliance with the market’s rules and regulations.
Production methods used:
o Certified Organic. Copy of current certificate must be placed on file with the market.
o Non-certified organic. My gross agricultural income from organic sales totals $5,000 or less annually and I comply with applicable organic production and handling requirements
Certificates/licenses required (please attach to this application):
- Proof of general and product liability coverage in the amount of $1 million. The Village of Westhampton Beach and The Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce must be named as additional insured on the certificate. Your certificate must remain current and on file with the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce.
- Sales Tax Certificate, if you sell taxable items.
- All appropriate permits for products being sold: i.e., food manager’s certificate, 20C Exemptions, farm winery permit, nursery license, shell fishing permits, dairy and meat permits, etc.
Fees: Primary Space (10 x 10) $400.00 / Additional Spaces $400.00 each if received by March 1, 2020
Primary Space (10 x 10) $500.00 / Additional Spaces $500.00 each if received after March 1, 2020
Total spaces requested____________ Total due $ _______________
Check enclosed $ _________ payable to the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce
_____ Visa _____ MasterCard $________________
Credit Card #: _________________________________Exp. Date ____ /____
Authorized Signature:_____________________________ Date: _________
The 2020 Westhampton Beach Farmers’ Market season is May 16, 2020 through November 21, 2020
Market Hours: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM / Set-up time for vendors: 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM
Season subject to change if the Village so requires.
Vendors are expected to be present all dates, exceptions will be made for farmers whose crops come in later or end earlier than the market dates; frequent absences will result in loss of space
As a vendor at the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce Westhampton Beach Farmers’ Market, I
- Have read the Rules and Regulations of the Westhampton Beach Farmers’ Market and do agree to abide by all the rules and regulations.
- Agree that prior to offering any products for sale, I will become familiar and comply with all applicable Suffolk County Department of Health codes and regulations as described in the vendor guidelines.
- Verify that all information I have provided about my farm and products for sale is true and accurate.
- Will cooperate with the Farmers’ Market Manager, Staff, and Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Will not sublet or loan out my designated space.
- Understand that individual product liability is my responsibility and thus release the Westhampton Beach Farmers’ Market, the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce and its Board of Directors, Market Manager & staff, as well as the Village of Westhampton Beach from any and all liability due to my product(s) and services provided.
- Understand that failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Market could mean dismissal from the market.
- Understand that the Westhampton Beach Farmer’s Market operates on limited funds. I also acknowledge that the Farmers’ Market’s beneficial purpose will be impossible to pursue if subjected to costly litigation. I hereby agree that as a condition of my participation in the Westhampton Beach Farmers’ Market, I will NOT resort to litigation against the Farmers’ Market, its management or the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce and its Board of Directors. I will limit any claim I may have as a result of a decision by the Market management which results in a denial of a market acceptance, the denial of a product to sell, or wrongful suspension or termination from the Farmers’ Market, to a return of market fees incurred during our absence from the Market. .
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND FEE TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.
ANY VENDORS WHO ARE NOT APPROVED BY THE BOARD WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. ACCEPTED FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. RETURN CHECK FEE IS $25 FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.
Send to: Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce
7 Glovers Lane, Westhampton Beach, New York 11978